APBreed - the new line of products from Reed Mariculture has been named
Reed Mariculture received over 550 name entries for their new product line. While they didn't select any one entry to name the line, the final name APBreed™ was inspired by many of them.
APBreed™ will be commercially available September 2011 (debuting at MACNA 2011) and will include:
- Otohime is the top selling marine weaning and larval diet from Japan. High quality nutrition. Easy to use. No mess, no fuss.
- Otohime, 'Top-Dressed' with astaxanthin, natural feed stimulants, a natural immune-stimulant and more.
- Non-frozen Rotigrow Plus® with ammonia control and pH buffering.
- Easy to use Shellfish Diet® with a longer shelf life.
- Rotifer Cultures
- Live pure strains of a strain of Brachionus plicatilis (L-type rotifer).
- Buffered Cloram-X
- Highly buffered ClorAm-X® formulated for rotifer culture systems. Maintains minimal ammonia and proper pH. For use with RotiGrow products.
- Reef Nutrition products in larger-volume sizes
- 10 liter cubitainer sizes of Reef Nutrition® products
We look forward to seeing these new products at MACNA!