Download your free copy of Redfish Issue #19
This issue features the following articles:
- In the next part of his In The Fishroom series Mo Devlin of Aquamojo discusses his passion for large neotropical cichlids.
- Marine afishinado Aaron Sewell takes us on a tour of the small polyped stony corals (SPS) corals from the family Acroporidae.
- Reef-Expert Sara Allyn Mavinkurve discusses what NOT to keep in our reef tanks.
- Australian native fish expert Dave Wilson, from Aquagreen.com.au details his attempts to breed Redigobius nanus, a small goby from the Northern Territory in Australia.
- We present a factfile on the Orange-lined triggerfish.