Search plugin for Mozilla Firefox for searching AdvancedAquarist.com
In order to make searching our site even more accessible,
we have written a search engine plugin that can be used with the
Mozilla Firefox browser. What this search plugin allows you to do
is to install it in your Mozilla Firefox browser and then perform
searches on our website using Firefox's provided search engine box at
the top-right of your web browser window.
- Download the search plugin
- Unzip the files to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
- Restart your Firefox browser
- In the Search Engine section of your browser, click on the down
arrow and select "Advanced Aquarist." This selects the search
- Type in your search query and hit the [Return] or [Enter] key
- Your search results will be displayed in your browser window
- Click on the article you'd like to read. By default, your searched-for text will be highlighted in yellow wherever it occurs in the article.